Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WHAT A WEEK!!!

It's just tuesday, and it almost feels like it has been 3 weeks already!!!!! HAHAHAHA Here are just keypoints (KEYPOINTS?) you have to watch out for in this blog.
I AM SO PAOS.
I AM SO EXCITED TO REHEARSE FOR THIS NEW PLAY I'M IN.
I AM SO HAVING FUN WITH MY KIDS EVEN THOUGH IT FEELS LIKE I'VE BEEN WORKING OUT THE WHOLE DAAAY.
I AM SO KINIKILIG AND LOVIN' HOW EVERYTHING HAS BEEN BETWEEN US (BETWEEN US?!???? HAHAHAHA OKAY LAGLAGAN NA TOH!!!)
I AM SO DONE WITH THE FIRST PTC WAHOOOO!!!!!
AND I AM SO EXCITED TO INOM NA TONIGHT!!!!!! :)

oh and i'm excited that noy's officially going to be our new president. out with the mole, in with the NOY! YES I'M SO WITTY. HAHAHA. (no classes/work tom!!! partaaayyy! hahaha)

so how did i get paos? (as in PA-OS. kaw ha getting ideas. chengke! witty ko today! hinihiritan nalang sarili ko! hahaha) over the weekend, I didn't drink a single drop of water. gulped down 2 cans of softdrinks, lotsa ice candies, and liters of juice. tapos Sunday evening, i felt that my throat kindof hurt. didn't mind. the following day, woke up, paos. no moh na. and yesterday was Nico's 3rd birthday, I thought of new games like musical chairs, stop dance and etc. my small classroom, fit for only 10 people, was jampacked with 25 people!!!! i had to SCREAAAAAM to talk to the kids! hahahah so yun, nadagdagan pa. hahaha

so what's this new play? Si Pilandok at ang Bayan ng Bulawan written by Christine Bellen, directed by Jerry Respeto and Jethro Tenorio! it's a musical commissioned by the Ninoy and Cory Aquino foundation! :) watch out for us on August in the Rizal Mini Theater and Meralco theater on September! HIHI!!! :) what's my role? BASTA. MAYAMAN AKO. HAHAHAHAHA

so how have i been with my kids? PRAMIS. at the end of the day, para akong binugbog at nag CAT training ng 3 weeks. i'm out of breath, i'm so tired, yung tipong nakatulala nalang. BUT THEN SOBRANG SAYA. I'VE BEEN HAVING SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! i love love love my kids. :)

so why am i kinikilig?? EH PAKIALAM MO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so how was my first ever PTC? just like having oral exams with this cool prof whom you can talk to. :) masaya! napapakwento yung mga parents, and it's amazing, the things they don't know about their kids when in school. :) the second half of the ptc on thursday!! i can worry about that, but tahnayt....

I'M GOING TO PARTAAYYYY! hahahahahahhahahaha

k. that's all bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment