Wednesday, June 2, 2010

OMG.

it's JUNE and I HAVE LOTS TO UPDATE. OMAYGAD.
if you really care about me and have been dying to know what's up with me for the past 3 MONTHS! i'm already a 2 month old working girl!! :) i'm a preschool teacher at this International School, i kicked myself out of the dorm and moved in to a condo. I cook for myself, and i'm still learning how to! watch out i'm going to be a great chef. WAW. hahaha

and i'm sick now. But i'm glad it's raining! :) i just have to stay out of the rain. HAHAHA.

that's all for now, i'm at work. HAHAHAHA.
but i have tons to write about! hahahaha

2 comments:

  1. congrats! working girl ka na. haha! malapit ka na pwede mag-asawa. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAW!!!!!! ahahahaha gusto ko lang magkaanak, ANG CUTE NG MGA KIDS DITO!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete