Sunday, June 13, 2010

i want to cryyy!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL I WANT TO CRY!!!!!!!!!!! There's half of me that's crying because i can't wait to see my little babies crying for their mommies and daddies, and then after 2 hours of fun and learning, never wanting to leave school! I'M SO EXCITED TO BE THEIR FIRST TEACHER EVER!! :) fast forward, Collin is going to be a very successful businessman, so to the heir of SM group of companies, make way for this business tycoon and i'm going to educate! :) and my other student, i don't know her yet, but if she and Collin gets married, I AM SO IN THEIR WEDDING HAHAHAHA CUTEEEE!!! :)

and half of me crying because it's my first time to teach ever in my life AND I DON'T FREAKIN' KNOW WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! SOBRANG NAIIYAK NA AKO.


but i know i'll pull this off. I JUST HAVE TO PULL THIS OFF. This is my chosen career and I HAVE TO PULL THIS OFF. :) I know there is nothing perfect, but i will try to make it perfect for my kiddies. :)

to my cute little toddlers and nursery babies... someday when you're old enough and you get to read this blog, lost in cyberspace, you'll know how much excited I am for tomorrow, and how much proud I am of you for your future. :) studying at a very young age is a craazy idea, but your parents believe that this will make your future brighter, and don't worry, i'm going to make that happen. I'm going to make you believe that learning is super fun, and that there is absolutely no stress and pressure in learning more. :) I will make you shine and be proud of yourself and like you for who you are, your unique self. I will make you WANT to go to school, WANT to learn more, and never stop learning. :) I know it's just a year, and you may not at all remember who I am, but i'm so sure (and hell i will make sure) you remember what I teach. :) I will not stop until you get it. :)

I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY FIRST YEAR OF TEACHING THEEEEEEE BEST. I KNOW IT WILL BE. :)


bring it!
Teacher Timee

No comments:

Post a Comment