Wednesday, March 4, 2009

you changed my life :)

i just had an "OMG ONGA NOH" moment. :) i gave love much thought today after watching you changed my life and after hearing love stories today. i had a period of enlightenment.

each of us may have his/her own story of heartbreak. stories about how love was lost and found again. and when it comes to this, i have a favorite. who does have favorite heartbreak stories after all? people aren't usually proud to tell about how their hearts were broken by this as*. but i am. :) it took me almost 2 years to really get over it. there were times that i find myself going back to the feeling and hurting again. it was long. excruciating. tiring. yet, i am not regretting any part of it. because now i've become someone who knows how to love better. :)
hint: he's the perfect guy to sing "take a bow" to. HAHA

i'd rather not go into details about what happened with that "relationship", but i'd like to offer (?! MISA? HAHA) this blog for you. NO, i don't love you again. eek. haha. but i'd like to thank you for all those heartaches, for the nights i've cried for you, for the hours i've been wanting you to call but you failed to, for that day when i waited for you to show up but you ditched me because you didn't want to talk, for the ym conversations we exchanged that didn't really make sense, for the explanations i didn't really listen to, for the apologies. thank you also for holding my hands when i didn't really expect you to, for visiting me at midnight, for flirting with me on the phone, for our first movie together and i still had a hangover, for meeting up with me outside the coffee shop just when i was thinking about you, for promising me that you'd take me anywhere i wanted with a magic carpet, for every single hurtful and good thing you did to me. thank you. that was one hell of a heartbreak! :) :) :) :)

i've (past tense) loved you too much back then, and now as i think of it, i wouldn't say "ang tanga ko naman for loving someone like you." i'm not tanga for having fallenbadly for you. i must say i've been intelligent with\having loved you. :) but really, thank you.

because now i know better. much better. :) stronger. wiser. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment