Wednesday, March 11, 2009

on a brighter note

let's look at the things i'm soooo looking forward to:

- THE SURPRISE OF A LIFETIME. :) i'm so excited, my intestines are tickled. :)

- going home! i am probably not going home this april because i'm exchanging it for something better. :) so i might see iloilo on may-june na! still. i'm excited. :)

- ENTABLADO PLEVSEM 09 in ZAMBALES!!! I AM SO FRIGGIN EXCITED. but before the plevsem, of course, the eb initiation! hahahahahaha!!

- SY 0910!!!! WOOOH!! BRING IT ON!!!! wala lang. hahaha. kahit overload ako next sem, parang shet. HAHAHA LAST YEAR KO NA ITO. TAE!!!! BRING IT ON!!!

- my graduation gift. HAHAHAHA. i must make sure i pass everything first noh. :)
no i'm not asking for a house. but this is a pretty house noh? it's a MIJI HOUSE. and i want one. but this isn't what i was asking for. :)

- my OJT. a few schools have actually contacted me, and i am very excited with their pleasant responses! HAHAHAHAHA. although nothing is sure yet, i'm positive i can get in a pre-school! :)
this photo excites me. this is sooooo my thing. :)



yaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment