Monday, February 16, 2009

you want random? i'll give you random.

an overview of my february so far.

i am NOT SPOILED. i just happen to have a lot of needs. lol. but no, really, this time, I'M JUST EXPRESSING. i am not asking, demanding or implying that someone buy me a new one. i'm just expressing that my phone, my dearest and cutest phone...

is deteriorating. look at her. just look at her. scratched and broken. well, it still works most of the time. but then it hangs and it's all weird. but i can still stand her. i hope she stays with me for as long as she can. i've only had her for about a year. :((



so the other day i was doing some errands. HAHAHAHA. and i couldn't help but go around a little in gateway. then i remembered i was looking for double headbands (whatever you call them). i remembered kamiseta had these headbands but they were too expensive i didn't think they were worth it. 99 for just a headband. i went to kamiseta anyway and told myself that i'd buy one because i won't find another like it anywhere. so there, i purchase the item. i went out to check girlshoppe. LO AND BEHOLD. double headbands in all colors at P30 each. i bought 2. wah.

the red one is from kamiseta. the blue and white are from girlshoppe, and the gold one was my first double headband. jika calls them "gabriella headbands". haha. they look pretty kaya.



i've been wanting to blog about my pillow, but i never had the time. SO HERE IT IS. i hope you get something from this. :) it's a nice pillow. reminds me every single waking day of my life. hahahahaha. :)



oh and my corner is messy again. i'm sick too.


1 comment: