Wednesday, February 4, 2009

just one more stretch.

one big fight. just one more.


i am just so pissed off today for so many reasons. note: i am not pissed off BECAUSE OF THESE REASONS. i am pissed off FOR THE MANY REASONS. there's a diff. okay.

1. i went home at around 3pm. i'm just not used to going back to the dorm when there's still sunlight. it kinda stresses me. makes me realize i have so much time on my hands.

2. and because of the feeling that i have so much time on my hands, i tend to overwhelm myself with stuff to do. i convince myself that i have to do everything NOW, URGENTLY. that or i end up not doing anything at all. (i.e i watched mean girls the whole afternoon)

3. and because i overwhelm myself with stuff to do, the stuff i have to do now is impossible to prioritize. i've been trying to make things work by listing them all down, and cross out the stuff i've accomplished. BUT IT'S JUST NOT WORKING NOW OKAY??! i have to worry about where i'm getting the first aid kit just so we don't get serious accidents from the funrun on friday, i have to think about where i'm getting the tables for the assembly area or else we're going to sit on grass, i have to think about what time i'm going to buy the food and the lootbags for tomorrow, i have to think about the shirts, GAHD THE SHIRTS. i have to think about the volunteers, the water station, the chairs, the kids. I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING ALL AT THE SAME TIME so that i don't forget them and i need to because THEY ALL NEED IMMEDIATE ATTENTION.

so what is stress.

4. FEBRUARY 7, 2009 SATURDAY
i have ENTA NSTP and DIRECTING WORKSHOP. although i'm probably calm most of the day, the kind of events where i don't have to prance around like crazy, it's A WHOLE DAY EVENT. i hope my body can still take it.

5. OH HEY. GUESS WHAT. I HAVE TO LOOK FOR A JOB FOR MY PRACTICUM.
and i have not sent my resume, or applied to any company yet. so Lord help save my future.




i am just really stressed. all i need is just 10 more packs of extra joss, and just a big blow of energy to keep me going until the weekend. JUST ONE MORE WEEKEND. Lord please.




i'm going to submerge my head underwater now.
kthnxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment