Wednesday, August 26, 2009

UP!

UP is now officially my favorite movie. :) together with ICE AGE 3. it's like all your childhood experiences flashing by you. sabaw but i'd definitely watch it over and over again. i love this movie. :) i better require my pre-schoolers(my cast) to watch UP.

it was a long long long day today. allow me to enumerate!

1. i woke up very early for the ENTA Executive Board yearbook photoshoot. :) our theme was TUBERO and the people looking for TUBERO. HEHEHEHEHE. :) We used every prop we could find inside the photoshoot area, bwahaha. omar was the tubero, danica was the donya, jedyne was the street beggar, ekha was a mother, sang mee was a pokpok, tal was a manghuhula and I was a kid. :) HAHAHA. :)

2. i survived HISTO graded recit without being called. WOOH. i don't mind if i get called next wednesday, by then, i'll make sure i'll be prepared. readings here i come.

what i liked about histo was our "paper" wherein we had to relive history. for example, this is stupid, but one actually wanted to know how it felt like to be a comfort woman. stupid. HAHA. another "paper" was about the blood compact, and they actually did it. HAHA. another dude wanted to experience death march, so he walked from this place all the way to greenbelt. another guy tried fasting for at least 24 hours. he placed a picture of gandhi, ninoy aquino, and his own picture too. HAHAHA. i just have to think about something nice to do. i was thinking about registering to vote, because women before weren't allowed to vote. so i'm gonna go practice my rights and privileges. but i don't have enough time because i will be away during the weekend for my immersion. :)

if you have any ideas, PLEASE help me out on this one. :)


3. lei and i went to medical city for our opthalmology check up. my EENT doctor told me (last summer) to see one here in manila because i might be having problems with my vision. so after 3 months, i did. and he said getting glasses for me were optional. so, okay! i'm not getting!
there's something about hospitals that make me nauseous. maybe it's because it's very very enclosed, makes one feel claustrophobic, and the long halls seem so endless. plus. medcity's elevators were confusing. especially the ALLFLOORS elevator. it just had to STOP at every floor. hahaha.

hospitals have this gloomy ambiance. it looks very clean (which isn't bad. haha) and depressing. no variety of colors. just white. grey. black. i imagined myself being a doctor, i'd have Patron Tequila by Paradiso Girls play all day long in my clinic, have my assistant dance whenever a new patient comes in, and allow the kids to write on my walls, or whatever. :) i'm going to be the coolest doctor everrr.. :)
and the clinics were nice. they didn't look like the gloomy, depressing clinics. they looked like dens in houses. ameeyyzzing. :) we left for medcity at around 1130. but left medcity for ateneo around 5. HAHAHA.

4. after, i went straight to rehearsals. i liked rehearsals today. :)

5. went to watch UP with ate vir and pao. :) please watch UP. :)


basically that's my thanklist for today. HAHAHA. from FRIDAY TILL SUNDAY, Aug29-31, i will be away, finally, for my long awaited immersion. :) i'm leaving everything behind: phone, laptop, gadgets, etc. so again, if you want to contact me, think of me. and i'll know that you are. :)


grazie!

2 comments:

  1. wah i'm happy you had fun last night. i want that neoprint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's goooo!! pwedeng when i get back from immersion? :) let's go let's go! :)

    ReplyDelete