Friday, August 21, 2009

i love this week. :)

this week has been very stressful, i swear. orals galore, graded recitation galore, and don't get me started on thesis. :( this week i've also experienced NOT SLEEPING AT ALL. the last time i did an intensive all-nighter was last year when i was making my speech for the miting de avance. :) absolutely no sleep. i had to cut abnormal psych and theo last thursday because i was nauseous and i couldn't take it anymore. arrgh. plus, i'm having aberya with my play, and putting everything on hold is depressing. :( i actually miss rehearsing. i miss the kids. (sana di nila toh mabasa)


but this week was, by far, the best week. :)

so this blog is going to be about thanking for all those moments, those events that made me smile despite the stress and hullabaloo. :)


THANK YOU FOR:

for allowing me to survive this week. this week was hell. i'm so glad i'm still alive. for every shit, i'm so glad i got through it. thank you suuper. thank you also for quezon city day and ninoy aquino day, we didn't have to go to our wednesday and friday classes. :)

for people who never give up even if shit happens. i'm sorry, i feel so crappy right now. but after this hulaballoo is over, we're all going to get through this. i know we will. thank you for people who never give up, who always stick to their commitments, who appreciate the effort other people give. thank you. you don't know how much you guys inspire me.

for the people who told me not to give up. not to look down on myself. to still hang on because people actually do believe in me. thank you.

for my new phone! her name is siopao because the new addiction for that week was the ube flavored siopao in dimsum dumplings in our caf. it's yummy. :) but anyway, so there, i named it siopao. :) and it's really very pretty and amaaaayyyzeeeng. :) :) :) :) thank you daddy!!

and because of my new phone, my sun phone is open for business!:) you guys can call me, tho i don't have load most of the time. HAHA. thank you because this week, my family has been calling me everyday. i found out that someone is COURTING my BROTHER, my sister is still talkative and my other brother is doing great. :) hooray. i think my mother's watching my play too. :) hehe

for good friends who stick around to listen to you, and support you all the way. :) i love you gar & lei! HMG i sound just like someone i know! :) haha. we still have 6 months of thesis. :) im gonna stick with you too. :)

for true friends. :) who know exactly how to make you happy, make you laugh when you're feeling crappy, save you from self-destruction (?!?) and being one with being wheaty. HAHA i love you all. :)

for burger machine in project 4. burger machine is a perfect way to end the day. :)

for randomness, spontaneity, pure fun and not having to think about whatever. :)


for that wonderful wonderful night last night. :) amayyyzeeeng. :) i really had fuuun. :) gilbeys is still a traitor. haha. mango thing was suuuper yummy. cream dory was yaay! thank you lei, ate vir, kate and pao! I MISS ALABANG. HAHAHAHA :)


for Colbie Caillat! and her wonderful LSS of a song. hehe

for internet in the dorm! HOORAY!

for me being a psych major. i can read manifestations of the unconscious. psychoanalyze people behind their backs. HEHE. :) from freudian slips, to mannerisms. :) i'm doing a good thing, trust me. :)

my last hell shit is on monday. history graded recitation, philo quiz and italian long test. i know i'll survive. i won't have rehearsals with my kids till wednesday, they know their deadlines. :) i'm actually panicking now, since there are 14 rehearsal days left. we can do this.

my mother also brought up further studies for me. like, what i'm going to do after college. she wants me to take MA right after while working. so she reminded me about inquiring in schools, asking about their MA programs, applying and getting tests and stuff. onga naman, it's already august. i will do that.

i'm super thankful for a lot more things, especially things that i cannot openly post here. :) it's just amazing that i'm no longer overthinking about things. :)
thank You. :)

2 comments: