Friday, August 7, 2009

answered prayers

so there, our immersion got cancelled! :)
Kiko, this super bagyo just came in and our formator texted last night that they're cancelling our immersion and they're moving it to the 28th of August. hoooray! :) i hope the people in Tarlac are doing well though.

sir jet's doing this listing thing to invite good vibes! :) what you do everyday is to list the things you're thankful for, and that's it. :)

so this is my first thanklist and it's for Aug6 (that was yesterday):
1. Thank you for our cancelled immersion. i really needed the weekend. for history, philosophy and for REST.
2. Thank you because i finally found time to visit my doctor, and he said that i needed rest. He also said that if the immersion had pushed through, he wouldn't allow me to leave. so again, thank you for the cancelled immersion.
3. for my parents who sent money immediately for my immersion and for my medicines. for my dad who called last night making sure i was okay. :)
4. oh and for the vaccine shot i had last monday, it's good for 10 years. although it's starting to ache now, i think it's a good ache for something that'll last for 10 years. (overthinking much?)
5. and for the past two weeks that i've spent with my really good friends. :) :) :) :)

i really needed this weekend. i have to rest. woooh.
i'm now ready to let kirk go, and i'm leaning more to the nokia 5800. :) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment