Tuesday, August 25, 2009

it's a good day today!

i didn't sleep well today, because the whole night i practically slept on my snoozing alarm. my roommates must be really really pissed at me. :) oh well! (omg im craving for koko crunch duo) so anyway, i woke up at around 4 to finish compiling our thesis. :) and then this morning, i found out that i'm having something. HAHAHA. usually, when this happens, i get all grumpy and cranky.

but today, i'm unusually happy. :)

sorry i'm mababaw, but i just have to share this. remember that night when i did not sleep AT ALL because i had to finish a report? (refer here) well, i did well. :) when someone reports, the class gives an evaluation on how the reporter did. and i got maam's evaluation on my report just today. :)
hihi. i'm so proud. that sleepless night paid off. :) hihi. so that's number 1 in my thanklist for today! :)

and remember how i rant about my TTH days because they're so long and boring. talk about thesis, abnormal psych and theology. even though i slept 1/4 of the abnormal psych class, i actually had a good theo class. :) i'm having a really GOOD DAY. :) hihihi.

so here's my thanklist for today! :) (the #1 was the A on my report!)

2. still, for friendship. :) *huuug* we got your back. :)
3. for studying out with danica and pao. it was the second time i actually read my abnormal psych book! :) did you know kirsten dunst had major depressive disorder? :) :) :)
4. i ate nuggets for lunch, and look what i found on my plate. :) little things like this remind me over and over again that i'm sure of this. :)


grazie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment