Monday, January 2, 2012

Ketna Patel


If you knew me well, these are just some of the things I am crazy for:
- Rainbows/Pop Arts/colorful stuff
- India and its culture (got this from watching too many Bollywood movies, starting with 3 Idiots!)
- Furniture (I am a frustrated interior designer!! I want to be one so baaad!)
- and everything else (like food, sweets, vintage designs CATH KIDSTON esp, etc)

and then Chuvaness (this is her site) posts about Ketna Patel (this is Ketna's site)

photos from KetnaPatel.com

you could imagine the look on my face when i saw this couch.
or this meme would perfectly describe that face:
(sidenote: definitely a sucker for rainbows!)

more furniture and pieces from Ketna Patel
I love this!
My kitchen is definitely getting one.
can't decide if I want this more than a ghost chair!
and these are my favorite pieces from her catalogue:
"Give and Receive"
"Halo Monks"

Ketna Patel, what kind of sorcery is this!!! I love everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment