Saturday, December 31, 2011

Awesome 2011 is Awesome!!!


This is how i conquered my 2011


January-March
These months weren't so much eventful, but I'm thankful for it nonetheless. Got into some hulabaloo for this production for the school, certain people challenged me, but then I got through it alive, and I've moved on from it. Then turned in my resignation to pursue my graduate studies, supposedly, full time. But I guess God had other plans for me. :)
Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah
Cebu Skywalk Adventure
Cebu with great friends!



April
BORACAY with my favorite people!
And because I was no longer working, I spent the time of my life in a long long vacation in Iloilo and everywhere else with my family!

Concepcion Family
Our family is awesome.
Roasting mallows and making smores!

Jose Concepcion Family!

May
I decided to enroll myself in PETA's Creative Musical Theater workshop, together with just some of the best friends ever haha

ENTABLADO reprezzent!
My first time to perform at the PETA Theater!
with awesome mentors Sir Vincent de Jesus and Maam Upeng Galang-Fernandez

and met new amazing friends!!!
The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber c/o Ate Vir! (thank youu!)

June
My graduate studies have been put on hold, so I decided to return to work. It got better from that point on! :)
David Archuleta LIVE in Manila!
July 18, 2011
Got THIS close to David! that's his arm behind the bouncer's evil hands!

I came unprepared for the concert.
My kind of perfect

July
Watched AIDA with Pinky!
It was a nice stroll down memory lane, because we did this when we were in 2nd year highschool!

August-September
and then this changed my life. in a moment. haha!! This was perhaps the greatest blessing I received this 2011! Thank you PETA for giving me this chance to be on stage with you.
WILLIAM happened.
VAREKEI!!
Can't believe that i'm the fool again!!!

October
Finally in Kota Kinabalu!
Vian's awesome halloween party!
Move over Sue. The new cheerio is in town.
Mr. A to Z live in Manila!

November
Finally got myself enrolled into graduate school! Say hello to your candidate for MA DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY! I believe that children are our future! yehey!
22 and loving it!

December
another amazing year with our boys!
and princesses!
Christmas!
with loved ones!
JAKEY!

So for 2012?




Thank you to everyone who MADE my 2011! It rocked! Raise your glass to an even more epic and amazing 2012!



No comments:

Post a Comment