Wednesday, December 28, 2011

myself first.


i'm sick, i'm vulnerable, i'm insecure, i'm sorry. - @meann31
(meann pagamit ha, mejo ganyan ako ngayon hehe)

i feel like crap. i felt like i just had to hide, wallow in self-pity, self-inflicted pain, whatever. it was all just too pathetic and i hate myself for feeling this way. so pathetic. i am cringing in disgust at myself, for feeling pathetic and sorry for myself. but i hope i'm through with this, i'll get over this like i always do, i'll do things i'm best at, keep myself busy, get myself together. i will not allow myself to feel the way i felt tonight, or for the past couple of days. the future me won't have to worry about that, i will take care of things now. an emotional wreck now, yes, but i will not succumb to this any longer. this is enough. this is pathetic and this is not me at all. myself first above anyone else. i deserve this. 


- PHD by 25  or
- MA DEVPSY AND MA SPED by 25
- pen a book by 2012
- it's time to give back. get involved in more volunteer work.
- spiritually, emotionally, physically, mentally healthy.

there. 2012, i'm embracing you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment