Tuesday, January 24, 2012

my kind of perfect

I love hearing about your day, and the things that make you happy.
I love how you tell me the things that ticked you off today, and how the world is so unfair,
because I tell you otherwise, and you listen to me. :)
Your laugh is the sweetest sound I'd love to hear,
like a meteor coming only once in awhile,
and I love catching that moment you let out a giggle.
I love your smile because it makes me smile for days and days. :)
I love your smell, the scent that makes me long for you when you're not around.
I love listening to the music you like, it's like watching you rock your heart out onstage.
I love your voice, and the way it tickles my senses, I close my eyes and as it caresses my ears
I love it when you stare; I just know my day is going to be alright. :)

I hope you know how much I love everything around me because I love you this much. :)

#chos

No comments:

Post a Comment