Thursday, October 28, 2010

oh now i remember why i remembered about blogging again

as outgoing, flexible and crazy a person i am, i like things planned. and trust me, when i've conditioned myself only to find out the plans don't go as planned, i get into a rage. so i'd like to know what's going to happen next, especially with my life.

after graduation, when i finally had a job, i planned my life for the next ten years. this was how it looked.
(i ran out of space) by Feb 2020, i'll have the special theater company (my ultimate life dream) booming, have written at least 5 children's books, and beginning to plan on putting up my own preschool. then, the next ten years will be devoted to developing the school further, even up until highschool. my special theater will inspire thousands, and we will go on tour and etc. yes, that's how i planned my life for the next 20 years. and i didn't want anything to go delayed.

but then, i had this life changing realization about wanting as many careers as i can, and i'm 67% pretty sure that i'm taking Interior Design as my next step. there's this ID school i'd like to go, the certificate program goes on for 6 months, so i'm hoping all goes well. then i have to start studying my last 9 education units so that i could take the LET (licensure exam for teachers) on september. and then by that time, i'll legally be an interior designer! :) :) :)

alas, all the planning crumbled and nothing in that first lifetime was similar to the next one.

what in the world happened to NYU? and where did University of Sydney come from? and am i going to finish the MA in devpsy?

NYU. after watching gossip girl, blaire preferred Columbia, so i didn't think NYU was a nice school. SOBRANG BABAW I KNOW. HAHAHA but then, i was also thinking, everyone's going to the US nowadays, i want to go somewhere else. alas, Australia. i asked my prof who took her masters degree in aussie, about nice schools in australia, and she suggested Univeristy of Sydney and University of New South Wales. i'm picking pa from the two schools. haha i'm not actually sure if i'm really pushing through with australia, but i really want to. sana po hindi ako tamarin. MA in DEVPSY? i don't know. i guess i just need the LET to up my background in education, ready for further studies in australia. :)

and that was how my 20 year plan got disoriented by my 4 year plan. no matter what happens, i'm going to push through with my special theater company. that has, and will always be my advocacy, and i will work hard to make it happen. :) the children's books, yes. that definitely has to happen, at least 20 in my lifetime. i'm going to be the next eric carle or shel silverstein. i don't know where in my lifetime am i going to plot those dreams, but i'll make sure it will all happen.

hey, did i mention i want to work with UNICEF, WALT DISNEY STUDIOS and any magazine publication ala Devil Wears Prada?

No comments:

Post a Comment