Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dominique Estampador 1989-2010

Unknown assailant murders 20-year-old nursing student
THE stab-riddled body of a 20-year-old nursing student, believed to be a robbery victim, was found in a ditch in LaPaz, Iloilo City early Friday morning.

Dominique Ann Estampador, a resident of Villa Hermosa Subdivision in Brgy. Baldoza, LaPaz succumbed to 12 stab wounds in various parts of her body.

The lifeless Estampador, a 4th year student of the Iloilo Doctors Hospital, was found by residents and trisikad drivers 6am Friday on Villarama Road in Brgy. Lopez Jaena, LaPaz



Woke up, checked my facebook on my phone for new updates, and saw this picture on my wall. I opened it, to see why I was tagged. and the caption was: "Justice for Niq. rest in peace." I had to ask my Iloilo friends what happened. my friends replied "she was stabbed to death, 12 stab wounds. she was robbed too." My heart broke when I heard, and I wanted to cry. I didn't really know her that well, but once we were in the same group of friends, with sina Jet and Lucie. But I know she was a good friend and a strong girl. Whatever's going on with those people who brutally killed her must be all f*cked up right now. they should be. Si Lord nalang ang bahala sa inyo. I swear you are all so f*cked up.

Niq, you're in a better place now. Rest in peace friend. We are praying for your justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment