Thursday, October 28, 2010

aaaaand!!! back to the show! :)

as promised! haha i've been gone for quite some time now, having no internet in the condo hasn't been much of a help. reason why i don't want internet and cable tv in my condo? i don't want bills (i suck at paying on time, not because i don't have the money, i do, i just don't have the time) and i'm moving anyway, i want a better place. and besides i didn't have the time back then to watch tv or go online.

so voila, here I am, post-production and back to working full time. I must admit that having a prod now that i'm working was much harder back when i was a student. physically harder, but emotionally more fulfilling. :) back in college where my day didn't start at 7:30am everyday, i could afford to sleep 1 onwards, and still manage to cram papers and study for stuff. But this time, working from 7:30 and going straight to rehearsals, with no time to do work in between was a bit tiring. I'm relieved it's over now, I can rest. But i will truly miss Pilandok. :) I hope I get invited to tour with Entablado. I will so say yes. (giveaway much! haha)

Here's my Pilandok life in pictures.

The Diwatas

with Fr. Ben Nebres
Ateneo de Manila president.
another theater highlight.

2 shows in Meralco theater.
another major theater career highlight.

lots of important people watched!

almost highlight of my theater career.
i would've actually died if the president and the vp came to see us.

working with amazing people.

i just love meralco theater.

i've always wanted to do this.

again, working with amazing people.

my costume was hard to work with,
i prayed everytime that it would cooperate with me.
but it was an amaaazing costume.
i love you Gara.

in Pilandok, i learned how to make landi like there's no tom.

to be strong. like that. hahaha

reunite with old friends.
enta seniors 2010.

feel like a super kaduper great diwata.

with all its grandeur and awesomeness.

a very unexpected reunion. :)

and me signing autographs.
i'm a star.

update
I made this post a few months ago when i thought i had all the time in the world after pilandok. well, turns out i had to catch up on work i left hanging when pilandok happened, so i didn't get to blog. but no worries, i'm buck. hahahaha. yes.

AAAAND BACK TO THE SHOW! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment