Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dora the Explorer!

remember that fateful day, that day when i was so busy with everything... i had to run to and fro for errands and stuff, tapos i had to go to gateway pa to buy my costume for my photoshoot, and when i came to the shoot around 30 minutes late (and i thought they wouldn't accept me na coz i was late na) looking all haggard and stressed. and now. the fruit of my labor.

i'm proud and half humiliated that my creative photo is among the top 50 creative photos of the batch.
i came there with just this outfit, tapos the photographer asked if i wanted them to edit it with a dora background, eh duh, GO! :) PERO DI KO NAMAN ALAM na it would turn out like this!!!!! as in, LIKE THIS!!!! HAHAHA!! i'm happy with the result, pero just wondering why BOOTS isn't in the picture, eh mag bestfriends yon. and SWIPER is bigger than Dora. HAHAHA and why is there a caterpillar in the picture!? don't get it hahaha

I was asked in my formspring by Ate Vir:

Sino ang inspiration mo para sa creative pic mong si Dora the explorer?
ganito talaga yung logic behind that hahahaha

kasi when i was in first year, for some strange reason nagka REPORTING yung ZOO LAB class namin. and the prof said na yung pinaka magandang reporting, will get an A and will be exempted from the finals. eh sabi ng groupmates ko mag Dora the Explorer kami, at dahil mahiyain sila lahat at ako lang daw yung makapal yung mukha, ako na daw si dora.

ehhhhhhh yung naka A kami at na exempt kaming lahat kasi tawang tawa sila sakin. WELL. GANON TALAGA. :) will post the picture of my 1st year dora reporting soon. hahahhhaa! and then everyone knew me as dora na. diiii yun.

wanted my creative pic to be something everyone will remember me by. tama ba. HAHAHAHAHA (so talagang nag explain ako!)


here's how i pulled it off when i was a freshie.

KAPAL NG MUKA KO. HAHAHAHAHA

i don't have to explain this.

kthnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment