Thursday, February 11, 2010

TOXIC

i didn't have a free weekend because i studied my ass off for that Theology written exam. and i think, i did okay. hoping. wishful thinking. hoping. after that test, i looked at my planner to see if anything else was lined up for me this week. (i'm taking things day by day na.) there was nothing much. i flipped the page to next week, and it was full of red markings. The red markings are for the academic stuff that are very very urgent. feeling ko nalunod na yung week na yun in red ink. and since i'm "free" this week, i was planning to start on the stuff for next week, like papers... maybe study for the philo long test, sikopil finals and maybe start doing something for our thesis defense.

AY NO. i slacked off, took all the time in the world to bum around. like this, blogging. Woodstock learning center called me for a job interview, so i went shopping for an outfit. On the way home, Woodrose called me for a job interview too! I was so excited! YEEH! so today, i went to greenhills to buy another job interview outfit. WAW. GRABEH. ANG DAMI KO KASING FREE TIME DIBA! :) :) :) :)
dress i found somewhere. HAHAHA. good buy. good buy. :)

from greenhills: better shoes, with this chic blazer (NA ANG MAHAL! ARG pero okay lang because blazers are investments. okay. breathe timee breathe.)

now, i'm a bit. uhm. STRESSED. DESSERTS SPELLED BACKWARDS YEAH. STRESSED. toxic. i think i'm feeling it. i'm being strangled by school work, and i know it's the last stretch and all, but i need more strength to do this LAST STRETCH. let me survive po please. :( :( :(

i'm excited for woodrose. but then.

HOW DO I GET TO ALABANG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
photo via google earth

I google earthed Woodstock learning center so that i don't have to go there first to know where it is. besides, they gave me from 9am till 4pm to show up for the interview. so okay. i'm good with that. but then i'm not so confident with going to woodrose, on my own, all the way to alabang, before 8am. i've placed markers on Ateneo, Woodstock, my lola's house in magallanes and woodrose. even from my lola's house, it's faaar.

Lord. :'(

2 comments: