Saturday, January 30, 2010

omg. MY LIFELONG DREAM.

just wanting to be a pre-school teacher and putting up my own school wasn't enough. I thought, if i accomplish these things, what do i do next? and because i belonged to both SPEED (Ateneo Special Education Society and ENTA), i think i know what my lifelong dream is now.

to create/direct/produce a musical starring children with special needs. :) and then maybe a theater group for children with special needs. :) if i have accomplished these, only then can i die already. HAHAHA.

and then my tita shows me this.



naiiyak ako. it's very touching. to think that this is just for those with autism. what more for those with Mental Retardation? the Down Syndrome kids? feeling ko sobrang maiiyak ako when that time comes. :') These people aren't born with these incapabilities for nothing. and it's for you to find out. huhuuhuhuhuuhuuhuhu. :')


watch the one below.

i love this.

1 comment: