Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Concepcion Chalet - Sa Tahanan ng Aking Ama

January 19 - Lolo Pepe's birthday.
It was tradition for our family to go to Lolo Pepe's house to gather and celebrate his birthday. After a very long time, finally we can go back home.
Everyone flew in for the blessing of the 'new' house. Titas and Titos from Manila, Bacolod, Even my lolas and lolos flew in just to see the new house.

My lolo's siblings and their spouses. this is so cute. :)
L-R: Lola Maren (still kicking at 90++, flew in from Manila and she'll be staying at the chalet for a few months), Lola Cecile and Lolo John behind her (from Bacolod), Lola Lita and Lolo Berting, My lolo and my lola. :)
These are the 2nd generation Concepcion cousins!
My mother in red, L-R: Tito Tony, Tito JP, Tita Gingin, Tito Butch, Tita Cynch, Tita Felice, Tita Bebet, Tita Meray and Tita Ana. :)

I wish i was there. When i get back, i am so staying there. haha. my siblings and my mother have been staying there frequently these past few days, hmmm. are we guys moving!? hahaha. the house is really really pretty.
it looks so alive oh! we used to have this place rented to the sisters (dunno what congregation or something), tapos tito Tony had it fixed. the house is really really pretty. reminds me of Noah's house in THE NOTEBOOK. :)

from across the street. The Concepcion Chalet reminds me of our play SA TAHANAN NG AKING AMA. :) (literally)

No comments:

Post a Comment