Tuesday, October 27, 2009

bora the explored.

title fail. HAHAHA. BUT TOMORROW IS BORA with friends ate vir, kate, leinard and sir jet!!! too bad paolo can't come because of. hahahahaha. okay. anyway!

so i'm still sick. i look like a carrot. no i'm not orange, my face just has bumps everywhere and red spots growing all over like crazy. i was afraid it was chicken pox for the second time around, but it wasn't thank God. so my doctor gave me again lotsa medicines. i need a fast recovery. or else i won't be able to enjoy bora. i'm not allowed to drink with my medications though, so i guess i'm sticking to just iced tea and mango juice. looooser much. huuhuhuhuuh.

i've been wanting to post about how i spent my freedom after acads, but i'm waiting for certain pictures. hihi. :)

i feel like i want to sleep and sleep until the time i wake up when everything's alright. huhuhuuh. please Lord make me fine. huhuuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhu.

so, check out my new blog. it's a disgusting blog actually, you don't have to follow or read it. HAHAHAHAHAHA. kthnxbye!

www.thesickbuff.blogspot.com

2 comments: