Friday, November 6, 2009

SEMBREAK!!!

did not feel like sembreak at all, if it weren't for our bora trip and my friends coming over to iloilo!! i was sick all sembreak. i went to my doctor in iloilo, and she gave me 3 anti-histamines to be taken 3 times a day. and now i'm on an ointment regimen. i have to apply it on the infected parts of my body 3x a day. if this is something psychological, THEN THIS IS SOME STRESS.

right when my last paper for this semester was sent, my friends and i decided to go to Tagaytay! With Gar, Carlo, Lei, and Keshia! We met up with Nino (lei's boyfriend) in Laguna na. I was sick then. My eyes were all fluffy and red, and i used up gazillions of tissues that night. haha We stayed at this inn, BWAHA. had drinks and talked all night! :)

Me, Lei & Keshia! on the way to Tagaytay!

Gar, Carlo, Lei & Keshia watching TV, while i was being sick in bed. haha

My mother arrived the next next day, while i was still sick. so she nursed me (NURSED!) back to health by bringing me out to shopping! :) i told her not to mind how messy my room was. and i find her doing this:
my mother cannot stand not being organized, cannot stand a messy place. so she washed all my dirty dishes and fixed my room. huhuhuhu thank you mother. huhuhu.

ENTA PLEVSEM SEMBREAK 2009!
We went to camp explore this time, in Antipolo. :) it was a really really nice resort! (resort??) check out their site www.campexplore.com.ph super sarap ng food. :) SANA I DIDN'T HAVE TO BE SICK DURING PLEVSEM NOH. thank you harald & terri for taking over. :) i had to leave on day 2 of the plevsem because i was sick and my flight to iloilo was early the following day. :)

can you find me?? that's me at the very back part, not having any plans to swim at all. i just sat by the pool.
but they kept on splashing at squirting water at me. sa sobrang inis, i jumped at them. AT THEM sa pool. haha
FAIL.

i'm the one with the pink kumot on the floor. stayed like that until the evening of day2. this time, i got food poisoned. i think. ate something bad before going to plevsem. haha

when i got home in iloilo, i stayed in bed all day for about 2 days because i was sick again. boo.

OCT28-NOV2!
Leinard, Sir Jet, Ate Vir, Kate and I went to BORAAA! :) WOOH WE LOVE BORA. :) Imagine drinking 4 nights straight. bwahaha. Went to Le Soleil de Boracay... where the pitcher was by the straw, and where i danced with WHITEE. :)
SHARK ATTACK. :)

WHITEE in his frisbee jersey and white cap. huhu imy whitee. BWAHAH
as of the moment, i'm hunting him down. They were in bora for BULA's (Beach Ultimate Lovers Association) Asian Championship Beach Ultimate 2009 with reps from all over the world. :) i think the Boracay Dragons won. (so i'm a fan of frisbee now?? HAHA) i searched for the names of the Australian representatives sent for the tournament last oct28-31 and found their names here. i google-imaged each name on that list. but i haven't found him yet. i found a blog by a frisbee player who knew the Australian team, and yes, i asked him. HAHAHAHA still waiting for the reply. JERSEY # 22, i will find you. HAHAHA (so i spent a whole paragraph on whitee. haha)

the next day we went Island HOPING ("island please.... please... islaaand...")!! :) thank you to ate Amy of Sunshine Place for coming with us! :)

and we fed the fish. hahah

The camera ran out of battery na, and i left my charger in the dorm. HAHA so we used my phone to document the next few days of our vacation!! we went to cocomangas that night! :)

menu for the 15 shots in Cocomangas..

we love the java chip shaker!

we took a 5 hour bus ride to Iloilo. watched SAKAL, SAKALI, SAKLOLO, part of SCARFACE, TAKEN and TANGING INA during the entire bus ride. diba. haha. ganon katagal. haha we had dinner at my place, hung out at the La Paz plaza (it was my first time up that monument thingy haha), checked in at Sarabia and then went to BPlace in smallville! :) kung saan napa-English kami ng bonggang bongga. hahaha. then Penny came by to meet my friends! :)

thanks for the desserts step! :)

The following night, we had dinner at Breakthrough! thank you ate vir's dad! :) then went to Flow in smallville. :) we weren't in costumes for their halloween party. felt so op. haha but anyway! Hahaaha. if i were in a costume for this halloween, i'd dress up like this.
i suggested this to the EB for our yearbook photoshoot. a facebook page, with our faces tagged (holding up a back placard) hahahaha.


i love sembreak this year. if there's one thing i learned from this whole vacation, is that..

i'm stronger than i thought i was. :) and i'm okay. i've NEVER BEEN BETTER. :)

2 comments: