Monday, November 9, 2009

i want to be 20.

i want to be 3 and meet my childhood bestfriend/sweetheart just right beside my house.

i want to be 4 and find out about my little sister going to heaven even before i got to meet her.

i want to be 5 and miss my dad while he's off to singapore.

i want to be 6 and take care of my first little baby brother! :)

i want to be 7 and have my very first crush on my male ballet teacher.

i want to be 8 and celebrate my birthday in jollibee, and hate my classmate for crushing on my childhood sweetheart/bestfriend.

i want to be 9 and say goodbye to my friends while i pack all my stuff to move to Iloilo.

i want to be 10 and be the new girl in school who only spoke in English and never in Tagalog or Ilonggo.

i want to be 11 and win 2nd place in the vocal solo pop competition for the song "kapag ako ay nagmahal" by jolina magdangal during our intramurals.

i want to be 12 and say "okay" to this guy who asked me "emelou, will you be my girl?"

i want to be 13 and write, stage and choreograph my very first play entitled "ON ANGELS' WINGS"

i want to be 14 and have my hair curled, then straightened after a week, then rebonded after a few months.

i want to be 15 and be in charge of everyone in the house when my mom and dad were both in the US for about 6 months or more.

i want to be 16 and find out i passed Ateneo! I screamed forever and ever.

i want to be 17 and cry buckets of tears for my very first major heartbreak.

i want to be 18 and realize that things are not what they seem to be.

i want to be 19 and realize. and then realize that my realizations were all twisted. and then have better realizations.

but i want to be 20 and be stronger than ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment