Sunday, October 11, 2009

i feel weird.

still. i think i'm crossing over. HAHA. if you've seen Baby Geniuses, you'd know what i'm talking about. and no, this is not hysterical pregnancy (GLEE much!) because i do not want to get pregnant YET (even if facebook says i was supposed to get pregnant last Oct10,2009 haha)

i just feel weird.
para akong nauntog at nandidiri altogether.
my tastebuds taste different, my body is not cooperating. it's not sitting the way sitting should suppose to feel, my head seems to be floating still and walking doesn't feel the same anymore. It's like i've learned how to walk in a new way (like learning a new language). Stretching my arms doesn't seem to be how it used to stretch. My back hurts like hell, i feel like i just came home from carrying the world behind me.

if you're thinking this is a hangover, no, because i didn't drink last night. okay, i did, but i was not drunk. in fact, sleeping kept me sober for the rest of the night.

i feeel weird.


but i'm sure of one thing right now, i don't like IT anymore.
i don't deserve this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment