Tuesday, June 21, 2011

YAKIMIX!!!

I accompanied my friend Leinard to MOA to literally drop by (no he didn't drop himself all over the place. WALEY haha) a booth. It was still around 5pm but we were already hungry. So we searched the directory and found that there was Yakimix! We got lost pa because the directions the lady gave us were waley, so it took us around 15-20mins to find it. Finally, we got there and listed down our name in the waitlist. Guess what.

Took us 2 HOURS TO WAIT. We didn't give up because we've heard good reviews about the food and we were number 14 on the list, and they were seating number 6 already. There were 44 names on that list, mind you. But the wait wasn't entirely boring. Yes, we heard our tummys growl a lot but we sat in front of the portable aircon and there were fireworks display in between.

7:30p.m. - Finally we were given a table, so giddy and excited to try what everyone's been raving about.
We got the raw stuff first, but we didn't know how to turn the grill on. (sounds like a nice title to a song "turn the grill on" choz) such Yakimix virgins! hahaha
Iron Chef mode.

You can pick from a vast variety of meat in the raw section. VAST kasi there's luncheon meaet and spam. BWAHA. US Beef whatnots and the like. HAHAHA (don't mix it with the cooked stuff!) There's also lots of sauces to choose from.

If there was any kind of food I can eat FOREVER, I'd eat Japanese food. FOREVER.

Yakimix has like 20+ kinds of sushi, I thought I was in heaven. I usually eat 3-4 pcs of sushi to satisfy my craving, but I couldn't go on. I was too full by the time I got to the sushi! So i just ate one of each kind. haha na walang point because there were just too many kinds. hahaha

Oh no I didn't. I did not just eat from 3 separate plates.
(one was for the raw stuff, the other was for the cooked food, and the one in the middle was my eating plate. haha)

Buffets, for me, aren't convincing, (so mahal just to get super full) but in this case, Yakimix is an exception. Ako talaga, I can eat Japanese food forever. Magsawa man ako sa Filipino food, but never for Japanese food! so Yakimix gets 4 stars from me! (WOW KELAN AKO NAGING CREDIBLE FOR STARS! HAHA)
There's also dessert. I got 3 in 1 plus 1. HAHA! and some other desserts that looked nice but tasted even better. haha Alam mo yang egg tart na yan, that big yellow tart there, I thought may cheese (diba it looks like may cheese) or matamis. hindi, lasang itlog talaga siya. para ka lang nag laga ng itlog. hahaha

then we walked all the way home to drop everything we ate. chos!!
Thanks Lei! (LIBRE MO?! HAHA)

No comments:

Post a Comment