Monday, June 20, 2011

David Archuleta is BACK!!!

okay first, visit this post here


When Archuleta first came to the Philippines (with Cook), I couldn't attend because we held auditions and deliberations that night. I was so depressed, I just wore my David Archuleta shirt that day.

BUT NOW HE'S COMING BACK AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS!!!!!! I mean, do you know Archuleta fanatics in this country? (except me) I don't know anyone who is as crazy for him as I am!!!!! Apparently there were because when I called to reserve VIP tickets, there weren't seats beside each other. Vian is coming with me so I needed 2 seats. We got the closest PATRON seats. :)

thank you Ovation Productions for bringing him back!!!!


I'm getting my copy of his book "Chords of Strength"

okay, ako na ang addict. ako na. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment