Friday, December 31, 2010

WE'RE GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S 2012!!!!

I know i know, resolutions are overrated. They always start with "this year, i promise to..." or "this year, i swear to God and on my great grandmother's grave..." But my life's gotta need some direction, and I think this blog will remind me of what I WANT TO ACHIEVE this 2011. It's not going to be a promise, it's going to be a list of things that I will definitely do and hopefully the universe will conspire with me.


1. I SHALL VOLUNTEER MORE.
I want to focus my energies this year in helping people other than myself. Not just people, also for the environment and other causes.

2. I SHALL LIVE HEALTHIER.
Eat healthier, exercise more and do physical activities rather than couch potato activities. Drop to a hundred by the end of the year. BOBO NAGING UNDERWEIGHT. HAHAHA

3. I SHALL READ MORE BOOKS.
Because not everything revolves around facebook and Gilmore Girls. I plan to read 50 books this year. (list of books to read; to follow)

4. I SHALL WRITE 5 CHILDREN'S BOOKS.
They've all happened in my head, I just need them to actually happen. This year, I will make them happen. And out of the 5, I will submit my best work to a publisher. By the end of this year.

5. I SHALL SAVE.
I've never saved up for something in my whole life. srsly. So this year, I will save P15,000. It's not much, but hey, I'VE NEVER SAVED MONEY. haha This is a start. Watch me.

6. I SHALL SUBMIT STUFF 2 DAYS BEFORE THE DEADLINE.
Specific noh? Usually I do things, ON THE DAY OF THE DEADLINE. hahaha. So that there's room for revisions and so that I don't have to extend the stress. I will also probably go back to school this year for my masters degree, and so this goal is applicable all year round.

7. I SHALL SPREAD MORE LOVIN', LESS HATIN'.
Okay I cannot live with absolutely no hate; I have to rant once in awhile, get frustrated with stuff, be sad. But the goal says less of that and more of the good stuff. :) Attract positive energies. Positive energies for the year 2011.

(bwahaha i couldn't find any spiritual pic. haha)
8. I SHALL GET IN TOUCH MORE WITH MY SPIRITUAL SIDE.
This is for positive energies and good vibes. Remind myself of things that I'm thankful for, rather than things that I want to have.

9. I SHALL BE SOBER.
no need to expound on that one.

10. I SHALL BE THANKFUL FOR EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE. :)

HERE'S TO AN AWESOMER 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment