Monday, December 27, 2010

SONY CYBERSHOT DSC-T99v

i'm not really into gadgets, i like stuff i can use frequently and conveniently. Like my Nokia 5530 in white/pink. I wanted something touch, something pink and chic, something i can play lots of music in and voila: the perfect phone.

but sometimes, you just have to drool over things that are pretty, unecessary and pretty.
SONY CYBERSHOT DSC-T99v

It was like love at first sight. A friend and I checked out the Sony store just for fun (haha read:bored) and I saw these. available also in gazillions of colors (apple green, red, black, gold, pink, blue, silver). Besides, it was just a few weeks ago that I was thinking of getting myself a camera because I needed one (you know, for work, for my adventures, etc). I was thinking of joining the bandwagon and get myself them professional cameras and pretend to be a photographer, get hooked into the hobby and be a photographer instead of all my dreams of becoming a superstar. But I didn't want to save up all that money just to take the pictures. I don't like to take pictures, I WOULD LIKE TO BE IN THE PICTURE! I just needed one that I could easily point and shoot, take good pictures despite my hands shaking or me moving, and could also take gazillions of videos (my previous camera couldn't take a decent video). that was all i needed.

But Violet over here.
CAN TAKE 3-FRIKKIN-D PICTURES. WHAT THE HELL ARE THE 3d PICTURES? Violet can also take Sweep Panorama. i don't know what it is either.

She does take good pictures as she's worth 14.1 Mega Pixels, and takes videos (720p HD Movie Recording), and judging by the jargons put under the specifications of the camera, even if i move, even if my kids run around(can't make them stay put), even if there's ugly light, even if the world is falling apart, it would (was implied) take a great photo.
and the whole shiz at the back is touch. What's not to love about something touch. hahaha

you can check out more of this camera here http://www.sony.com.ph/product/dsc-t99 and help me understand it.

If you know more about cameras then I do, please enlighten me. Is this a good camera? Are Sony cameras amazing? Is Violet worth my money? It costs just like a laptop (and i was also thinking of getting myself a new laptop) Violet or laptop?

(background on me and gadgets: I need something that can keep up with me. my previous camera is dead just because I left it on my bedside. My laptop Lenny is in the hospital right now because it's making weird sounds when i turn it on and the ENTER key doesn't function anymore. so low maintenance gadgets please. or is there such a thing. ahaha)

just hit reply!

2 comments:

  1. http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/sony-cyber-shot-dsc/4505-6501_7-34168066.html?tag=lia;rcol#reviewPage1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Similar features except the 3d thing, not touch screen so low maintenance, cheaper too. http://www.sony.com.ph/product/dsc-w350

    ReplyDelete