Friday, December 10, 2010

MY 2010 WISHLIST! :)

I know it's a little too late for this since Christmas parties have already commenced, and this wouldn't have been helpful since the theme of the last party i attended was "something useless" hahaha this is just a mental note of the things i want.

A Victorinox Swiss Army Knife for girly girls.


Clear Shoeboxes.

Nike Air Force One Rainbow
(they only have these in kids' sizes, so my heart is crying)

Falling for Rapunzel by Leah Wilcox
(funny funny story!)

Chica Furniture
(this is really adorable and space saving. will have something like this built)

this too. I want a shelf/dollhouse as pretty as this. will have something like this built as well.


Hair Extensions. to achieve something like this:


Bop It Extreme or Extreme 2.
(I already have the Bop It! and i'm willing to sell it if I find a Bop It Extreme in Pink)
Ballet Shoes (canvas material)
(why? because i'll be using it in school. why? basta!)

Barbie I Can Be A Preschool Teacher set
(because I can be a preschool teacher)

Flip videocamera in pink
(wala lang, it's pink and i want a videocam hehe)


A lamp like this or the more lifesized one held by a vintage manequinn


if you know me, i'm a sucker for unusual stuff. gone through the phase of unusual earrings (from french fries, to zipper, to spoons and forks, and huge flowers on my ears) and now i'm obsessed with huge and/or weird rings!!!!

Torn ticket rings. really cute.

sunny and stormy rings. UBER CUTE.

man in jacuzzi. funny!!

breakfast tea set!! super coooool!

and a bunch of others.
I REALLY LIKE THE HATS!!!!

and as a sucker of unusual gifts, check out
www.shinyshack.com
they have stuff like this:
a police tape scarf.
this one, i totally want.
annnnnd
pink pumps speakers (also from shinyshack)
When i'm alone in the condo, I want to drown in my genre of music,
let my neighbors complain all night long. I want really really loud speakers.
but, i can forego the loudness of the speakers,
if they're as cute as these pumps. :))))



If you don't know what to get me, just get me weird and unusual stuff.
(i already have a carebears USB, the one that cuts its head off haha)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment