Sunday, May 17, 2009

one more chance

i'm back and grumpy in tapa king. i want to eat dairy queen, buy toys in a toy store, buy wasteland (stuff that are pointless but very cute) stuff and etc. but i have to let that go. i'm so tamad now, i just want to sleep forever.

anyway. what have i been up to? :)
a lot. henerala auditions, drinking more, ojt, etc.

i just want to spend a day not doing anything relevant to my life. please. i want to wake up and try out something different from what i've been doing. because what i don't like the most is routinary living. i'm just tired.

maybe because i'm in a new room in the dorm (yes, they moved me to 209), i've been sleeping on the wrong side of the bed, i haven't been sleeping normally, no exercise, i'm so tamad, my room's a mess, etc. and everyone's been pissing me off lately, including the couple who made out beside me. why do people do that? i understand that sexual urges can be hard to control, but can you please do that somewhere not in my face? argh. annoying annoying. and i've been trying hard not to talk to people i'm annoyed at because i might say something i might regret. in normal days, i might joke at how it annoys me, but not today.

maybe i'm about to have my period.

oh well towel.

hey look, there's a carebear flash disk. i want one.
oh and i'm still not sure whether to get a new phone, or to have kirk fixed. ARGH. i really want a new phone, new life and shit. but, I DON'T WANT TO GIVE KIRK UP. k.

argh. grumpy day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment