Sunday, May 31, 2009

my week so far!

i can't believe it's been a week! it's been zoooper fast. wahahah. :)
you guys have to watch this. it's hilarious. HAHAHAHA.


these guys are so bored. HAHAHA. admit it though, the video is pretty funny. HAHAHA

do you know smosh? well my brothers want to be like them. so we're planning on making a youtube site and we've made some funny scripts too. HAHA. can't wait till we ACTUALLY START shooting. :) they've already found costumes, check it out. :)



they are bored. we should've done this all summer. :) HAHAHA.

so anyway, last saturday i went out with my friends. i had this strong craving to drink. not to get wasted, but to drink lang. and so, thank you to sha, ecel, jill, gwen, myka and arren. :)
jill is not in the picture. :D hehehe. i miss highschool! can't believe we're seniors alreadY!! and working very very very sooon! yaaay! :)


ACTUALLY WALA TALAGA AKONG MA BLOG. :) HAHAHAHAHA


but hey i'm on sun now!!
msg me and i'll give you my number. i'll drive you crazy. haha
and i don't have a jowa if you're asking me. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment