Tuesday, May 26, 2009

my new spongebob jacket

you all know i love pretty kiddie stuff. :) even if the thing is pointless, i'd still get it. :) last saturday, i was shopping with my siblings when i spotted adorable jacket. :) :) :)

i'm a very impulsive shopper. argh. once i was also just window shopping, and i saw this:

here's a close up to see how cute it is

i wasn't a fan, really, but i wanted to buy it. really. but my mom said my brother sivney needed one, i bought it for him. (i secretly wanted to get him a bigger size so that i could use it. hehe!)

how about you? what are your impulsive buys? (mehganon. haha)

and so far, my heart is in good shape. :) hihihihi. just so you know. hihiihih.

3 comments:

  1. hey... san mo nabili ung jacket n spongebob??? gusto ko din nun promise!!! kung saan saan n ko naghahanap ng jacket n spongebob eh... tell me naman kung saan pati ung price... please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so long ago na, in an sm department store... it's P400 i think. i don't think they have it anymore. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saang SM Dept Store po? :D Saang lugar?

    ReplyDelete