Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sandosenang Sapatos

I got in. 

It was all just a dream; to be part of a Tanghalang Pilipino production. Thank You. I put myself through auditions everytime, expecting not to get any part, but only to improve myself in going through these auditions. And each time I pass, I am just thankful. Thankful for another chance to be onstage where I truly feel at home. :)

Poster from the first run of Sandosenang Sapatos with the original cast, the Tanghalang Pilipino Actors Company.
This will be the production's 3rd run since it opened last July 2013 and its second run last December. Another round of auditions was held for this run, and also for another important run soon! (Can't spill! Don't want to jinx anything! hihi)

New cast of Sandosenang Sapatos with Director Tuxqs Rotaquio
Two months into the rehearsals, and I must say that I've grown comfortable moving about in blades. A few more twists and stunts to learn, and then we're good to go.



We have been to music rehearsals in between choreo and blading classes too. Some of the songs aren't for the faint hearted. Better bring a box of Kleenex when you watch the play. We might need some for ourselves in the backstage too.

We have 4 weeks left till the shows. I cannot wait for all of you to see it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment