Thursday, November 10, 2011

Polly Pocket!

spoiler alert!! for kids 16 and below, do not read this, or it will ruin your Christmas! hahaha

I so remember the Christmas I started doubting Santa's existence. I was in Toy Kingdom and I really wanted this Polly Pocket pencil case with an apartment inside, and the little Polly figurine.


My parents wouldn't buy me one, and they wouldn't give me a reason why. They just kept giving me other toys "how about this? how about this?" but I didn't want anything else. I wanted the pencil case. I left the store, crying, because I did not get what I wanted for Christmas.

Come Christmas morning, Santa left a gift for me by the tree. True enough, it was the Polly Pocket Pencil Case that I cried for in Toy Kingdom. at first, I said "omg Santa was there?! he heard me?" then I put two and two together, and figured it all out.


The point is, I want this for Christmas. and because this isn't available anywhere anymore, I am begging for a Santa to send it to my doorstep anytime this year. It's on ebay, but i don't know how I can purchase it. (not ebay philippines ha)

here's the link and it' a Vintage Polly Pocket Bluebird Apartment Pencil Box Case Compact

3 comments:

  1. I was searching for Polly Pocket enthusiasts in the Philippines and I was led to your page. Luckily, I know a way to easily buy stuff from the US. You may check out my post here: http://www.blueberry010.com/2012/10/18/shopping-with-johnny-air/

    I took the liberty to search ebay for this pencil case: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-BLUEBIRD-POLLY-POCKET-PENCIL-CASE-PLAY-SET-BOXED-/300806344662?pt=UK_Doll_Bears_Dolls_EH&hash=item4609748fd6

    Gusto ko rin! Hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was searching for Polly Pocket enthusiasts in the Philippines and I was led to your page. Luckily, I know a way to easily buy stuff from the US. You may check out my post here: Shopping with Johnny Air

    I took the liberty to search ebay for this pencil case: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-BLUEBIRD-POLLY-POCKET-PENCIL-CASE-PLAY-SET-BOXED-/300806344662?pt=UK_Doll_Bears_Dolls_EH&hash=item4609748fd6

    Gusto ko rin! Hihi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! I just saw this! haven't checked my blog in so long! thank you so much!!! i might just want to buy that pencil case! :)

      Delete