Wednesday, November 9, 2011

22!

intermission muna!!! because tomorrow is a special special day, i would like to thank everyone who made my 21st year rockin' awesome!!! as in nakakaloka!!! i'm so overwhelmed! thank you so much!!!! tomorrow, it's a new year for me. and i'm so sure it's going to rock even more. looking forward to a well lived and happy 22nd year with ya'll!!!!!!!!! mwah!

HAPPY NEW TIMEE YEAR!!!!

And because it's almost Christmas, might as well put in my wishlist!!!! 

David Archuleta Glad Christmas Tidings
This is common knowledge. Self-explanatory. okay?

Zia Quizon's "Simple Girl"
I rarely have a liking for opm artists because they all sound the same to me. (except for mymp, freestyle and kyla maybe) But i have never been sooooo amazed till I heard Zia Quizon sing. I first saw her music video on myx and said "Who's this? She sounds like an international artist!" So proud of Zia! Making a name of her own in the industry! I don't want to steal from her, so i'm going to wait for someone to BUY me an ORIGINAL copy of her album!! :) (if you're wondering, yes she has 6 songs lang for that album hehehehe)

Concert Tickets
Sponsor me!


most importantly,
Tickets to Theater Performances
Wicked in Singapore! huhuuhhuuhuhuuhuhuh

or to whatever play!!

Muji
I've been craving for muji (oo hindi siya pagkain, but i've been wanting to gooo) since last week!!!


 been eyeing this set of colored pencils

but i absolutely adooooore these double sided tape colored pens!

Itunes Gift Card
echos lang yung $200. hahah!

or as simple and thoughtful as
SWEETS!







Cupcakes by Sonja if you want to be specific!! haha!

but my red velvets have been taken care of courtesy of Paolo Banaga! Thank you friend!!! your cupcakes are delishhhhh!!! if you guys want to order, i can give you his number!!

that's all. how you can make a simple girl very happy. bwahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment