Monday, September 19, 2011

the right shoulder.

of course i'd like to start with the nega! haha!

Last saturday, while doing a show, I dislocated my right shoulder. I wasn't able to position my arm correctly on the table so my bone went somewhere, and was able to bring the bone back to where it should be after a few seconds. Though after that, my arm went numb, I was flailing my arms around just so i could do the choreography. haha! Until now it still hurts, but I thought that this is probably nothing, and contrary to what everyone has been telling me, i don't need to see the doctor because i believe it'll just heal because i'm a strong girl. HAHAHAHA But today I had to miss the morning class because it really hurt, and just awhile ago, i heard my shoulder click. Now i'm afraid, and yes, I will go see a doctor na. Matigas lang ulo ko. HAHA It got me a bit down today,  maybe also because i was sooo tired (but i love this kind of tired!) from the shows this weekend, and I just wanted a whole day to rest. But i miss my kids, so yes, i shall go to work.

But what i'm feeling more now is how happy I am--- scratch that, i am OVERWHELMED and so ecstatic, and (insert more adjectives here) what have you emotions.

My mom and brother flew in from Iloilo to watch the play, and they super loved it. Mom got teary eyed daw (huhu!), and brother got so eager to read Shakespeare after watching the play. My friend, Pinky, also watched and she looved the play. My friends from ENTA and CMT came to watch last Sunday too, and they loved the play! I'm so happy we've been getting super amazing feedback from our audience. :) I'm so happy (and happy is an understatement, i'm at a loss for a better adjective to describe what exactly i'm feeling now) that I'm part of this production, and I'm so happy with the people I am working with now. I ADMIT, It's all still surreal to me, I still can't believe I'm here and that this is all happening to me. For a split second, was thinking, do i really deserve this? Then again, with all the drama I had to go through, the 'work' I had to work on, I must say I worked hard for this to happen. And if I do really deserve it, then it was all the 'work' paying off. I am just so thankful.

As we enter the last week of our shows, can't help but feel SEPANX!!! HAHAHA (separation anxiety) I can't help it. I will super miss the people most especially! (WAAAAHHH ang lungkot pa nung song na nagpplay ngayon while i write this haha! hulaan!) I have learned a lot extremely, and as my friend Jedyne would say, I have grown. And I am just sooo thankful and happy that I have. I can't believe it's ending so sooon!!!! And while I reminisce on the three weeks we spent putting up this production, and the shows, and the-- everything, argh! SEPANX! It's always like this at the end of every production, and I usually get over it, but this time, I DON'T WANT TO GET OVER IT! hahahahahah

Parang I don't want to go to australia na tuloy. (spoiler alert! sa buhay ko! hahah charot!)

but seriously, i am just so thankful that all this is happening to me, i wish i didn't have to end so soon. thank you for this production that never in a million years would I expect to be a part of (this was just a dream that I was planning to dream on for a long time, it finally happened!), for the people you've surrounded me with (they're awesome people, i can't believe our paths crossed like this!), for letting love find me (hala!!! spoiler! HAHA), and for me becoming a better person.

Thank you Po. :)

and because of all these positive energies and emotions flooding in--- what? i dislocated my right shoulder? when?! It doesn't hurt so much now. :)

1 comment:

  1. yey Timelou! Congratulations. sayang we couldnt be there but we're you were great!

    ReplyDelete