Tuesday, August 30, 2011

so overwhelmed!

What have I been up to!!! It's been a long long time!!! I keep on blogging about being so overwhelmed (i've just realized) because I really really am, and it just keeps getting better and better!

Let me start with David Archuleta Live in Manila!
Would you believe that that was his 3rd visit to the country already??
Yes, I went to his meet and greet chorva in SM Megamall. Yes, I was one of the girls screaming. He is my Justin Bieber. scratch that, he is no justin bieber. (awayin ako ng mga beliebers haha!)
Organizers said they would only allow the first 300 CDs bought to be signed by David. But he was so kind he allowed the rest of us 300 onwards to sign our cds! huhu I thought I was going to die when i shook his hand. It was just something I couldn't imagine happening to me, ever.
Bouncer was telling me to not take pictures. That's his hand. We got nearer. Like a 12-inch ruler away. I was so happy when I got off the stage, I went happy shopping in Forever 21 haha. As in. but i'm not regretting it.

As you can see I was well prepared. for the best night of my life.

Too bad he didn't sing "Longer". That song was why I fell in love with Archie. As in, in love. HAHA.
I knew his backstory, he had problems with his vocal chords etc. But when I really read through the book, I totally understood him. He was just this normal boy who went through self-esteem issues just like the rest of us, never believed that he wouldn't make it far, and didn''t want to stand out or anything. But look at him now. That's what you call Chords of Strength. (buy his book!! out now in all major bookstores nationwide!)

The next few days, I was kind of depressed, partly because I couldn't move on from the concert, and because he had lots of meet and greet and book signing events that I couldn't go to. Heard he even rode a jeepney, ate some sisig, tokwa't baboy and etc. SEE? Our boy is so down-to-earth. Please come back to the Philippines.

People would ask me, "why do you like David that much?" aside from his songs, his voice, his charm, etc. Yes, there is another reason behind this obssession. He reminds me of someone I lost. :) #charot

I will forever love you David Archuleta!!!!
(Varekei blog up next!)

No comments:

Post a Comment