Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gourmet's Tagaytay

The following day, tita Cynch and Msgr. Nonoy brought me to Gourmet's, also in Tagaytay. Very pretty place! And the price is not that bad! They also had buffet (around P600 for the salad bar, 3 choices of pizza, pasta and dessert!) But we didn't get that, too much buffet is just.. well, too much.

I was still sick and was craving for hot hot soup, so I ordered Minestrone soup. I'm not a vegetable fan talaga, but after Sonya's, I think i got that into my system already. And YES, the soup was fantabulous.
oh and please, don't don't don't go home without trying their specialty, Lemongrass shake. SOBRANG SARAP. deliciosoooo!! I usually just get house water, but i'm glad I tried this!!!

was so hungry by then, we forgot to take pictures. I remembered when we were done, and this was what was left of our sumptuous meal.
We had the Refresher's pizza: WINNER! and Fish and Chips.

Then we headed to Refresher's, their little cafe and store to buy dips and dressings and organic stuff.
I bought mixed greens for my Sonya's Salad Dressing and Herb Cheese dip for whatever. Everything here is organic, there's even a "boob lifter" lotion. I don't know how it works aaaand I don't need it. haha!

They serve barako coffee, but wasn't in the mood for one so I got their Lagundi tea instead. As baho as the name sounds, it's actually good. It helps asthma daw. Then had another Lemongrass shake for take out!

Also, very nice and friendly waiters and staff. They make sure you're accommodated and served well. :) GO TO GOURMET's!!!! sooo yummy. Prepare to spend 200-400 per person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment