Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wonder what she said.

I was painting the bulletin in the board in my classroom when I found this.


If i'm someone who isn't fond of reading the newspaper, obviously this wouldn't work. But if i missed this page, didn't give a reply and saw this years after, it would really suck. Especially if i liked the guy. and thought he just went away without saying goodbye or something.

How do I want to be proposed?

my tita, who didn't marry her then boyfriend, was proposed under the sea. Literally. (why, is there a figuratively? haha) They were an adventurous couple. They went scuba diving one day, the guy hid the ring among the corals inside a shell. But just that one day, the girl didn't want to go scuba diving. They never did. They never got married. Guess some people aren't just meant to be, eh?

The Empire-state-building-gossip-girl-ish kindof proposal? no. haha. Even Barney from How I Met Your Mother has a dating tip for this. He goes up to some random girl on top of the empire state and says "he's not coming" haha So there are that many romantic hopefuls on top? i hope i don't get proposed that way. (if my future boyfriend proposes in a cliche-ish way, i will erase this blog entry haha) please don't feed me cake with a ring on it. I won't notice the ring and i'll eat it straight up. haha

If it's too much, i'd like to be proposed like this one movie. The guy brought the girl to this dark room, and when the lights opened, she discovered she was in this huge jewelry store and then the guy knelt on one knee and said "will you marry me?" Please marry me richest man in the world.

But i'm a super babaw girl. I find joys and pleasures in the simplest of things. I'd like to wake up one morning with a ring already on my finger. :) or i'd like all my officemates to randomly tell me "marry him na!" or "okay siya. pakasalan mo na" as i walk into my office. Then my boss calls me. I get nervous. When I go to my boss' office, the chair turns around and I find my to-be fiancee proposing. HAHA. Or at the beach (i love the beach), he tells me, let's go underwater and i'll tell you something, tapos when he goes underwater, he screams WILL YOU MARRY ME! bwahah with a ring.

Then, i want to get married sky diving. period. kthnxbye. haha

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! natawa ako dun sa ring sa cake =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA kahit sabihan ako na uy, may singsing yung kinain mo, wiz. wala na akong pakialam. hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete