Tuesday, August 31, 2010

been feeling a little bit blah lately.

1. maybe it's because it's that time of the month.

2. dementors? are people/places/things/events that just suck all the happiness and life out of you. and there are people around me who have turned into dementors. the other day I pushed someone away when he tried to hug me, all because even from 5 ft away, I can smell his dementedness. there are some people who are natural dementors, they touch your back and you feel as if the whole world is upon you. I swear.

3. my comfort food ain't working anymore. :((( I have soooo many cravings (i.e. lemon chicken, shabu shabu, cookbook kitchen, FROYO OMG FROYO) but thinking about food makes me vomit. I want to eat, I just don't want to actually eat them. And retail therapy isn't working anymore either. My brain has been desensitized, not responding to further intake of comfort foods and retail therapy sessions. I need another kind of stress-reliever. Maybe I should take the idea of yoga seriously. or meditation classes. (hooray for talent fee!)

4. I feel like vomiting all the time.

5. I've been drinking too much and more often lately. But what am I supposed to do, these sessions have been scheduled already, way beforehand. I am no quitter, I don't back out. HAHA

6. I miss sleeping, I really do. I wish I had more time to sleep (and not because I'm drunk and I pass out when I hit the bed)

7. I don't know what's happening.

8. I don't know what's going to happen with my life.

9. I have so much work to do, I don't know how to do it, where to begin, when I'm going to finish. I don't know. It's suffocating me, just thinking about all the things I have to do, I hate being unorganized with my life, not knowing what to do next. I've always been so sure of myself, and of the things I want to do, but this time I'm kind of lost.

10. Maybe i'm being possessed or something. According to sir jet "timee, hindi ko na alam kung lasing ka or hindi. Hindi ko na madistinguish kung ano ka pag normal or kung ano ka pag lasing." I feel weird.


DO SOMETHING!!!!! save meeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment