Friday, December 18, 2009

i dreamt about being pregnant. for the nth time!

NTH TIME. what's very pertinent among these dreams is that I CAN FEEL THE BABY KICK. also, that my tummy is heavier and i'm more vigilant with my movements, always trying to protect my tummy. sobrang. nakahawak lang ako sa tyan ko all the time. AND IT LOOKS ALL SO REAL. this site says that pregnancy dreams mean that

Your dream is a very common one and usually represents a new beginning or a new creation in your life. It is generally very positive and indicates growth in your life! The baby kicking inside could represent the idea that your creation or creative potential is trying to kick you to get your attention.

really, because i don't feel anything new. parang wala naman. or maybe, this year i've had too many pregnancy dreams because the transition from 19 to 20 for me was a big thing. haha. and being 20 was the new life? it still doesn't convince me. what new life is this!!!! graduation maybe? yes? because i'm so excited to work (cge! tell me you weren't excited after your college graduation, i'll make kurot you!), give out my resumes, do all the interviews and stuff. weeeh.

here's a blog from way back about me being pregnant..
http://timeerification.multiply.com/journal/item/1226/pregnant_dream_number_3782320948

or maybe this is hysterical pregnancy. because i super want to have a baby. gusto ko 2 years old siya. kasi 2 year olds are the cutest. hahahahah yung sister ko kasi 8 na.

kaylle: mom i have a third eye.
mom: really, what's a third eye?
kaylle: it's when you see invisible people
mom: so how many are there in the house?
kaylle: one
mom: can you describe her to me?
kaylle: she's very white, she's wearing white and has black hair
mom: can you ask her where she's from
(kaylle turns to the other side)
kaylle: where are you from? ha? ...... what?
(kaylle turns to mommy)
kaylle: mom, i don't have a 3rd ear.

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment