Sunday, September 13, 2009

ME DAY!

although i didn't get to do all the things i wanted to do for my ME DAY, i think i'm happy had this one day for myself. :) it was a short-time getaway from the things i had to think about. :) yaay. i didn't get to shop because i had a meeting with the other directors regarding the play schedules. okay, so maybe i couldn't get away from this one. but at least it wasn't stressful. :)

so i went to Bench Fix to have my hair, uhm, fixed. HAHA. had it trimmed a little. tapos the ate blewdry my hair, kaya it was straight for today. homeygad. IT WAS SUUUPER LONG. SUUUUPER LONG. i took a picture for the world to see how LOONG IT WAS.

vain ang lola mo. :)

so yeah. :) thank you for this me-day Lord. :) thank you

2 comments:

  1. huhu! it's gonna go away na din after today. HAHAHA the ate says straight is more bagay for me. but. haha.

    ReplyDelete