Saturday, June 20, 2009

my super cool flash disk.

look what came in the mail the other day. :)

i've been looking forward to this all week. woooh!!! :) I NEVER want to trust these multiply sellers online, unless they're my friends or my friends know them. Even if i really really like the merchandise. And i'm too tamad to go try gCash or do bank deposits to send the payment. BUT I DID. (bank deposits are easy lang pala! when the lines aren't long. i spent less than 5 minutes in the bank!) Because this cutie captured my heart. just like you did. WEEEHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


my carebears flash disk is super super super adorable. :) :) my heart melted.

it's morbid though. hAHA.

when you use it, it looks like this. BWAHAHA. cutie. :)

i love my carebears flash disk!! :) wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeehhhhh. :)

*kinikilig*


on a heavier (meh ganon) note, my morning was. ugh. felt like i was flushed down the toilet. yes, gwapo ka, pero i hate you now palang. i'm going to name you (etoh na naman tayo sa codename) RENNAISSANCE. kasi nung nakita kita, naliwanagan ako. at nung nagtagal ang classroom orientation, naliwanagan ulit ako. i hate you now palang. now. cge, go test my patience, MAKIKITA MO. HMPH. GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment