Friday, April 15, 2011

I WANT!

because i feel like a little spoiled brat right now, i'm going to throw a blog tantrum and (semi)demand the things i want in this blog!!!

1. I WANT DAVID ARCHULETA TO COME BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES!

2. I WANT TO MEET UP WITH PUCK IN BORACAY!

3. I WANT TO SPEND A WEEK IN BORA, AND SLEEP ALL DAY ALONG THE SHORE!

4. I WANT TO GO SHOPPING AND NOT THINK OF WHETHER I OVERSPENT OR WHERE I'M GOING TO WEAR THIS AND THAT!

5. I WANT TO WATCH JUSTIN BIEBER

6. I WANT PERFECT BEACH WAVES WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING TO MY HAIR!!

7. I WANT TO GO BACKPACKING AROUND EUROPE, GET LOST, SLEEP IN HOSTELS, MEET A STRANGER, AND SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD

8. OH I ALSO WANT TO GO TO INDIA, DANCE JAI HO AND BUY THE SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE DVD (this is will soooo do in the future)

9. I WANT TO BUY ALL THE KATE SPADE BAGS. AND JUST STARE AT THEM. SO PREETTY.

10. I WANT TO BE LIKE OPRAH, SHE GETS PAID 1000 BUCKS FOR EVERY 10SECONDS SHE LIVES.

11. I WANT TO GO SKY DIVING FROM AN AIRPLANE AND LAND SOMEWHERE FOREIGN



this list will be updated. i'm so not yet done.

bloggers are spoiled brats. when they are unsatisfied with some sort of service, they threaten to blog bad things about it. and when they do, they expect their demands be attended to and be given special treatment by the service provider. hay nako. so spoiled naman.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Sige he's coming back na nga. Go! Im no AI fan eh.
    2. Di ko kilala si Puck. Ill bring my kids na lang.
    3. Afraid ako sa shore. God knows what will crawl up to me sa gabi.Baka ma youtube pa.
    4. Sama ako puwede?
    5. And make him sing BABY para lang to asar my friends.
    6. I wanna put waves on my hair and treatment chuva.
    7. I want proper hotels. Careful with the strangers = baka ma HIV pa. hehehe. Feel ko sa Tuscany to stay forever. visit mo ko there some day. Deal?
    8. I'll pass on India. Basta. Download na lang ako ng dbd.
    9. Mas daming choices at Singapore. Tara lets! Ill watch you shop. You stare, I use, Oks ba?
    10. I'll be your bestfriend lang. Minus the headache. Enjoy lang ako.
    11. See you sa somewhere foreign when you land. Bring passport ha. Wag lang tayo land sa South Korea, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. OMG RIGHT?!!! HUHUHUUH
    2. puck from glee. HAHA!
    3. HAHAHA! have you seen Aga&Anne Curtis movie? they fell asleep on the shore. amo lang na nga scene actually nakita ko. haha!
    4. okay, but we have to figure out the funds. so that this comes true. haha!
    5. but i love justin bieber! hahah
    6. thing is, i don't want chemicals on my hair no more! haha
    7. deal.
    8. jusko. India is culture-wealthy! well, maybe i won't eat. HAHA i'll buy a saree, and shoes, and Slumdog Millionaire dbd.
    9. really?! sing?! no use!! no use!! hahaha will put up a museum for those bags. hahaa
    10. HAHA! okay.
    11. i hope i don't end up there. why what's there ba? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dhay, flu- inducing kaya sleeping sa shore! Mahirap na!... South Korea. Guns and terror lang naman andun. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete