Saturday, July 3, 2010

my voice. my lost lost voice.

okay, i thought being pa-os was cool, it's only the time you get to have a new voice without even trying. (BWAHAHHAA yes, i'm weird like that) it all began with the lack of water in the condo, and then the following day, together with my soar throat, i had to use my fullest voice for my baby's 3rd birthday party. to add to that, i sing very loudly so that i overpower my kids' voices and they'll be forced to follow in the singing. (yes it works)

so that's really how i lost my voice.
and usually when i lose my voice, it just takes a few days before i get back my old voice again. oh but it's now 7 days. there are 7 days there are 7 days in a week.. sandey mandey choosdey wensday toorsdey prayday satoorday!

and i'm kindof a bit worried.

because music rehearsals start next week. what am i going to do the whole time if i don't have my voice back by then?? :S I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! people have been telling me to drink salabat? or mix ginger with hot water? IS THERE A LESS DISGUSTING WAY TO MAKE MY VOICE BETTER? huhuhuuhuhuh. please. don't worry, i've been chewing on these astringosol lozenges, and i'm planning to buy moooore strepsils later because that's less painful. haha

please help teacher timee get her voice back. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment