Tuesday, January 27, 2009

what is mercury retrograde.

a few weeks ago, i read about mercury retrograde in www.chuvaness.com  you can google it. it's when things that have something to do with communication go haywire. gadgets, phones, misunderstandings and stuff. the phenomenon started jan11 and will be ending on feb1.


BOY, I CAN'T WAIT TILL FEB COMES. COZ I'M HAVING ONE HECK OF A MERCURY RETROGRADE. arrgh.


- there's just something bothering me, and i've promised i'd keep it to myself and think about it before making any decisions. i've recklessly crossed the road with my eyes closed. and now i'm wishing something would just hit me. argh.

- my stupid laptop, my browser, anything at all. DOESN'T WORK. i've been trying to upload pictures, but it doesn't. i can't upload pictures for my blogspot profile, i can't upload a new headshot for multiply and friendster. i can't. i can't send files on ym, my yahoomail doesn't attach anything, i can't send anything out of this laptop without the use of a flash disk. it's just all stupid.

- my phone has been acting up lately. stupid stupid.

- NO SPEED LIMIT VENUE. whew. thank God i got that cleared. a few weeks ago, i went to the Cervini office to inquire about reserving their field for SPEED's funrun. they told me it was reserved to kythe. when we asked kythe about it, their reservation was for the 4th, not the 6th. when i called cervini again, they told me no one is reserving the field for the 6th. WHAT IS MISCOMMUNICATION.

- NO SPEED LIMIT, NO SPEED SPONSOR. we failed. we didn't get milo as a sponsor. because we didn't contact them earlier. and this is the first time they're not sponsoring this funrun for us. when i remember milo, i sometimes think i'm a huge failure for not being able to get them as sponsors. i'm so sorry SPEED, i let you down.

- directing workshop. i haven't contacted anyone yet. and i'm afraid it's just too late to get speakers for the event. i'm afraid of failing this too.


everything is just. argh. is a blah. please feb. i need you to come now. please. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment